These cookies are seriously the best Fall cookies EVER! And they are gluten free and dairy free! Here are some tips to making the best cookies!
- Cream the butter or Crisco and sugar together with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Use vanilla bean paste.
- Use some jello pudding dry mix in your gluten free baking to cut out any weird tastes from the gluten free flours.
- We love this gluten free flour mix.
- I love to use these parchment cookie sheet liners for easy clean up.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes 2 Dozen
1 Cup Buttered Flavored Crisco or Butter
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste or Vanilla Extract
15 Ounce Can Pumpkin Puree
1 Pack Dry Vanilla Pudding Mix
2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 1/2 Cup Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten Free Flour
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl cream together butter and sugars with a spatula (you can also do this in an electric mixer but you will get fluffier cookies if you do it by hand).
3. Add Vanilla Bean paste and pumpkin puree and mix to combine.
4. Add pudding mix, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, baking soda and the flour and stir to combine.
5. Stir in chocolate chips and place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
6. Using an ice cream scoop or your hands grab about a golf ball size amount of dough and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. You can fit 9 cookies on each sheet.
7. Bake for 12 minutes, remove from the oven and let cool.